Bright Steel Wire Rope with Untreated Surface
A coil if bright steel wire rope is fully lubricated for shinny surface.
Bright steel wire rope refers to general wire rope without surface treatment, free from zinc, tin, copper and other types of metallic coatings. So they are normally lubricated with grease to protect the wire rope from corroding.
- Made of high quality high carbon steel.
- With lower price than galvanized wire ropes.
- Capable to carry same loads as galvanized wire ropes.
- Long lasting if used in climate controlled environments.
- Available in the diameter from 1.2mm to 19mm.
- Lifting cranes.
- Choker ropes.
- Machines in various industries.
- Trolley lines.
- Boom lines.
- Marine applications.
- Winch lines.
6 × 7 FC
6 × 19 FC
6 × 19 IWRC
6 × 21 FC & Filler wire
6 × 26 IWRC & Compacted
6 × 37 FC & WS
6 × 37 IWRC & WS
19 × 7 WSC & Rotation resistant
8 × 19 IWRC & Rotation resistant
19 × 19 WSC & Rotation resistant
Here, the word "bright" doesn't mean shiny. Normally, the shiny surface of wire ropes only occurs when they are submerged in oil.
Inquiry for Our Product
China Fengxiang Hardware Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.